I want to say a big thank you to Brianna for tagging me in her five senses post! Go check out her blog, Freckle Me Silly. Seriously, go check it out. She’s doing great things over there!
How to participate:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- For each of the five senses (or as many as you do) describe five of your favorite things having to do with that sense. Favorite sounds, smells, etc.
- Be yourself, get creative!
- Nominate five other people to do this tag
Let’s get to it!
- Fresh brewed coffee from a quaint coffee shop
- Spring — when everything is in bloom
- Smoke from a campfire
- The air before a spring rain
- Fresh cut grass
- Vastness of the ocean
- A perfectly framed photo in the viewfinder of my camera
- A sunset that sets the sky on fire with vibrant colors
- Watching lightning dance across the night horizon
- Lasik — just being able to see!
- Turning the pages of a great novel
- The feeling of a warm bed when it’s freezing outside
- That one article of clothing that fits perfectly
- When the shower temperature is just right
- Cuddling a puppy
- Waking up to the chirping of birds
- Roar of a waterfall
- Absolute silence
- Waves crashing against the beach
- BOOMER SOONER echoing throughout Memorial Stadium 😀
- Pecan pie right out of the oven
- Ice cold, freshly squeezed lemonade
- First bite of a newly cut watermelon
- Hot chocolate during winter
- Chilled raspberry cheesecake
Now that you’ve learned a little more about me, I want to nominate the following:
Don’t feel like you have to participate! I understand everyone is busy and may not have time, but I would love to see your posts!
Have fun! 🙂